Crystal Saga

Town at night scene from MMORPG Crystal Saga.
Screen from game. Credit R2 Games
I'm what you call a newb* when it comes to this game. Despite playing for about two days I've come to see this game as intriguing...to say the least. Its a far cry from what I'm used to in regards to Wartune and such.

It was just a little quest to find something in addition to my regulars to pass the time as I wait for cooldowns to finish. What was nice was the fact that it reminded me of my game console days where I would clock any where from 3 to 10 hours a day playing a single game. With any good game, you would usually have problems or at least run into issues of actually leaving the game to do something else.

Startling enough, that wasn't the case here. Now I admit that I clocked a lot of hours during day one but just couldn't get into the game further. The games with slow starts are usually the best but this one will take some getting used to.

From Level 1 to 15 within a short time frame is indeed impressive but its definitely not the type you can dash through. Pacing and patients is the name of the game.

One of my top likes so far is the separation of main and optional quests. What I currently dislike is the cluttered screen with all those windows and icons. Its too early to tell if this is going to be good or not but I may actually give it another go.

*newb --> According to this non-traditional dictionary, this type of newb is polite has a willingness to learn. The other noob is said to address someone who is extremely obnoxious with little notion of wanting to branch out. 

Comments

Popular Posts