Bejeweled 3 (PC)

Many games were discovered and enjoyed over the years. In addition to discoveries many were and currently are still being played countless hours each day throughout the weeks. These games from yore are referred to as throwbacks.

Throwbacks were featured in some past posts so I thought to revive some old habits of presenting throwback posts. Since one post wouldn't do much justice, I've decided to host a makeshift 3-day throwback celebration. Though its more like a 3-day weekend.

So let's kick things off with Bejeweled 3 for the PC.




Bejeweled 3 was one of those games that I wasn't expecting to get heavily into. It was first experienced as a demo that was pre-loaded on my newly purchased laptop. There were loads to do which made the expiration rather disappointing.

A couple of months later while "window shopping" I came across the game on a shopping site. Some days later the game arrived at my door and within hours of receiving there were three game titles to my name. From the background music to the various game levels, there were loads of options to occupy your time.

Looking for a break from work or just need a way to get the creative juices flowing, this was the go to game for me. Especially during a road trip out of town where internet was scarce.

The video above is a snippet of one of my gaming sessions in the game. Its newly re-installed since it got uninstalled during a meltdown where my laptop had to undergo a complete wipe out. My progress prior to the meltdown was that I had the highest medals in every available category and have completed all portions of the game; but that didn't stop me from revisiting.

Onward! fore more tales await.

Comments

Popular Posts