Wartune

Lvl 80 Wartune Female Mage in Lvl 70 Standard and Legendary gear.
My newly Lvl 80 mage from in game.
There's already loads of stuff on the internet circuit about this game so I'll keep it brief. First off, don't believe those ill advised ads that portray the game as an adults only type; its extremely far from the truth.

Wartune is an MMO that is hosted by a variety of sites including Facebook. There are three classes of heroes of whom you can play as: Archer, Knight and Mage. There are male and female options available.

There is a bit of a storyline present in solo mode which often times gets interrupted when the next "chapter" per se has a character level requirement. There are multiplayer events present which are like battles in themselves, because participants tend to be a bit picky with who they let join.

A lot of the players that play this game are competitive; even more so in guild settings. The hand holding pretty much ceases after the tutorials. It's a nice game to play regardless if you're a casher or not.

For some helpful pointers and encouragement, explore these pieces for more:
Cosmos Wartune Blog series
Wartune at DolyGames

Update: September 14, 2016

Lvl 80 Wartune female Mage in Lvl 70 gear, with over 386K Battle Rating
Lvl 80 Mage before the game update.
I've been playing Wartune for a while now and my performance is passable; to an extent at least. I've tried  to follow some best practices and strategies for building up my in-game characters. There were a lot of pluses and minuses along the way.

Back then, I didn't have all the necessities needed to make level appropriate gear as my character increased in level. Amazingly enough, my character shot up from 50 to 80 in a couple days time. This was possible due to an EXP Buff and a newly added icon that permitted the collection of missed EXP.

A while later, the requirements for crafting gear became less of a chore which was rather refreshing since the armor sets were reduced to PVE [player vs environment] only -- gear that's forged from materials obtained via dungeons. Then came new additions and updates and madness. I mean things were so turvy topsy that it made Alice's worlds look normal.

A Balenorian Returns

It has been an extremely long time since this game was played. After the glitch/theft/ban fiasco of precious items with little to no attempt at rectifying the situation without bringing innocent by-standers into the mix, I felt it time to take a breather till things calmed down. That was possibly the last time I actually played the game.

Sure I checked in, but I didn't really play. Play as in complete devotion tasks, farm, tend to animals on farm, go through dungeons, build up side characters, gather material for building up character gear, upgrading stats, improving equipment stats and earning titles. So what has taken place since my last marathon session?

A whole heck of a lot. By a lot I mean... There's stuff currently in game that wasn't even present yet alone achievable due to strict requirements just to get them.

So What's Changed?

Aside from the increased BR [Battle Rating], a new system is in place and is called Knighthood or 2nd Class Advancement. I think another system was in place when I was on last or just renamed, because based on posts and past progress, I'm half way done. All that's left for me to complete is the two dungeons listed on the pre-req.

Other changes include:

  • We now have the option to hide all or part of our special clothing 

  • Clothing synthesis has been done away with and replaced with an engulfing system

  • A Smelting system has been added

  • There's an event called Outland Cast which is about to undergo a revamp come Patch 6.1

  • Eudaemon shards and skill scrolls are easier to come by but not easy to use

  • Eudaemon have their own events

  • Cloud City has a new look (yeah, its been that long)

  • Event times have changed around (both good and bad)

  • There's a new devotion system which is also getting revamped come the next patch

  • Henna is easy to obtain

  • Battlegrounds participation has increased

  • We can glimpse what an item looks like in a separate screen

  • World Boss ends within 3 mins of starting

  • We have a farm and pastures screen instead of the actual farm area

  • Some old players have returned

  • There's archaeology (Treasure Hunt)

  • We have houses

  • There's a Dock system where we can exchange goods for Nautical Coins

  • Standard/Legendary armor is even easier to make 

As for my account personally: I now have a total of three (3) purple sylphs, all but two of my armor items are Legendary 70s, there's a horde of Eudaemons (all with names) and finally got my Blood Warrior, my BR was built up from 368K to 430K over the past 8 days and claimed three new mounts from one of the recent Check-In events.

Lvl 80 Wartune Female Mage in Lvl 70 Legendary gear with Scarlet Dress Costume partially hidden.
Level 70 armour with Violet Staff.
Scarlet dress and Flaming Wings are hidden.

There's a lot I'm still working on and am hoping to get to the point where I don't have to ask for help in the MP Dungeon too much.

UPDATES 

Prior to this, my BR was in the 360K range, but after some updates and changing of things my BR shot up from the prior to a now 598K which is putting me pretty close to reaching 600K which should enable me to complete the high BR MPDs (Multi-Player Dungeon). In the Level 70 Armour pic, the outfit you see is now red since it has been upgraded. Currently working towards getting the remaining items to Legendary 70 so that they can be upgraded to 80 and hopefully Legendary 80.

Comments

Popular Posts