Gaming Update: Late July 2020

Still revisiting my regulars with some exceptions. I'm still playing the Gamegos games but Fashland is starting become a main again. The hidden object game June's Journey is still in play as well along with some Nexter titles.

June's Journey

June's Journey Wooga
This is a game I started playing in late May and have continued to play. My level at current is 57 and have come a long way. During the last check-in, I was working on renovating the lighthouse.

Many levels later and I'm still renovating the lighthouse. It's a 20-hour wait but with each major milestone come a major boost in flowers which is this game's equivalent to XP (experience). I have access to the hangar (far left in the picture), a storage boat (lower right) along with a club for event participation.

Some re-arranging and decorating has taken place and a new home was found for my ri'duck'ulous memento from the community Whodunit Mystery series. There's a Summer Camp event currently taking place and managed to get some much needed coins. My progress in the storyline has me in Italy at the moment and I'm currently in a lovely garden somewhere in town.

Hopefully I'll be able to earn some more compasses so I can expand and complete the water sanctuary; not sure why but Sophitia's stage from Soul Calibur 3 came to mind while decorating the water area.

City Girl Life

I've been going double-time on CGL for the past few weeks. I'm so close to finishing my current career but am not sure if I'll continue on to another; it depends on how things go. It's been some months but some games have experienced an issue with disappearing players/neighbors.

The long list of neighbors that I once had has shrunken to five. It may not seem like a big deal but there have been a series of missions that were published that required interacting with and asking neighbors for things. Back in the early days we could complete the missions up to the gold reward and call it quits afterwards but even that isn't feasible.

For the time being, I'm working on the mini missions with Olivia and Jenna. There has also been a push to transfer play to Game Room but not many are onboard with the idea. I'm still playing on FB but am waiting for an announcement on future plans involving the game itself.

Hero Wars: Darkness Falls

King Corvus Hero Wars
Morrigan and Corvus have found their way from mobile and have invaded the Web and FB platforms. My emerald saving went out the window almost immediately. I wasn't too thrilled about the introduction of new heroes but was relieved when I saw there was no upgrade tasks; as in upgrading both heroes to earn items.

It's a 7-day event (yay!) which means everyone has a chance at obtaining the new heroes; or at least that's positive thinking. I got my math mixed up between my FB and Web accounts; however, my Web account was better stocked in terms of having energy and emeralds stored up. Due to this, my chances of obtaining the second new hero is higher on Web than FB.

That said, there's still a chance if I stick to the checklist I made to ensure to keep up with all that scroll rewarding tasks. For Web, I summoned Corvus (Latin for Crow) first and managed to get him to Level 86. The only reason this was possible was because recently I shifted focus from building five heroes to just one. Despite my Web account being "young", I had a stockpile of gear as I learned from my FB account's mistakes.

So either by the 27th or 28th, I will have enough Morrigan coins to summon her for my web account. It sounds good but FB is another story. With this account, Morrigan was summoned first.

In case you're wondering, no I was not thinking clearly at the time as I could've had both heroes at the same time had I been paying attention. So yeah, I messed up and because of that I'll be cutting it extremely close as I'll likely be getting Corvus on the final day of the event for my FB account. The main issue with my FB account is the lack of energy where my Web account had ample.

Corvus works okay without Morrigan, but it seems she's needed to keep him afloat in certain matches. For now, he's used in Outlands but Morrigan hasn't found a place on FB. Been max testing like crazy and can't get them to work solo well; Corvus is hit or miss but still.

Recap

To review, I'm still playing some of my regular titles but have switched some things up. June's Journey has taken the driver's seat so to speak but things are still moving along. CGL is still playable but would like an update of sorts from the devs as to the future of the game.

Still playing Hero Wars and am participating in the current event as much as possible. On another note, I'm checking in on Throne Rush from time-to-time but it's mainly for collecting and upgrading. Not much else is taking place outside of these games but will try to keep everyone posted.

Till next time, game on.

Comments

Popular Posts