July and August Progress Report

It's Not Glamorous

It's been a while since I checked in last but not much has been going on. I'm still playing my usual three games but progress is at a snails pace. Nothing new there right?

Anyway, I did achieve my goal for Farmville Tropic Escape by making it to Level 37. I never paid attention to the slowness of earning XP for this game before. On top of this, there have been a series of events that surfaced in game with quite a few happening back to back.

I was able to expand my island some more but things are at a standstill since I'm short on materials...again. That said, things are still looking up for the most part.

June's Journey is still progressing in terms of expanding and renovating landmarks. I'm currently working on the chapel and progress isn't as speedy because I haven't been checking in on the game on a continuous basis. That said, I'm still working on the Venice set and hope to get the grand prize; that is if I remember to check in again before the month is out.

I've also gone back to working on the scenes to earn more stars for expansions. Coin earning is slow but progress is still being made. Last, but not least, is Hero Wars Dominion Era.

Since last check in they've undergone a name change and some in-game cosmetics have been upgraded. Upgrading of heroes has come to a crawl due to limited resources as a result of a recent break. It's not a break per se but I haven't played as much as usual due to my main computer undergoing some maintenance and the backup being a shared computer.

At the moment, a new hero summoning feature was added which makes things interesting even though I'm still trying to figure out; yes, I've been out that long. There's also an upcoming event that won't be like anything I've experienced with this game over the years I've been playing. Still waiting to see what it'll be like since some heroes are in the process of being voted out from participating.

This is new and I'm nervous because I only have 15 to 25 heroes that are built up but of those 25 only 15 are built up well. Still trying to get my bearings and hope to have something more to report on next month.


Comments

Popular Posts