Hero Wars Dominion Era Progress Report

9 October 2023

Focus is solely on Hero Wars Dominion Era this time around. I haven't touched the other two games in a while, but have visited HW consistently for once. As mentioned in the previous post, some new changes were implemented in the game.

Soul Atrium Emerald summon results for main Web Account
This is what I got on my Web account.
The Soul Atrium has become a favorite though the Wish List feature is still confusing. Mini Seasons, which are 7-day long events, were a nice change and doable. However, the Archaeology part could've been a lot better.

A chance to get a totem fragment was nice to hear but after seeing the randomness of the feature, it quickly fell short of expectations. There were also some hero events where if you upgrade specific stats, you earn points that are spendable in their designated store. The Andvari event was welcomed as I was able to upgrade Web account Andvari to Orange +3.

On my Facebook (FB) account, I was able to upgrade Galahad to Red using the event. Then came the the Krista and Lars event which was used to upgrade my Krista to Orange +3. Lars wasn't touched much since he's not in any teams I have arranged at the moment.

There were also some Titan Brawls but I didn't put too much energy into them due to the layout of fights and how the majority of my opponents had light/dark titan lineups that couldn't be tackled due to one of the five slots being blocked out by a mandatory use titan. The brawl matches and end results were random at best.

Osh Fights and Team Building

I fell off the wagon with Osh fights for my web account though I did go back to playing on it late in the month. My FB account fights have taken an interesting turn. Documentation is still taking place and have noted that my main hero team, for other parts of the game, has improved in their damage output. 

My Isaac team is still the heavy hitter of the top three; however, seeing the main team's damage out put increase the way it did was unexpected...

There are also two other newly formed teams that are doing so-so at the moment. I haven't had the chance to fully dive into them yet but their damage output is, at the moment, in the 1-2 million range. I'm still on Osh 105 as I'm in a guild-of-one.

In addition to this, the Tree of Wisdom is at a standstill due to the lack of Eternal Seeds. The Ascension Spire has seen some interesting progress as I was finally able to upgrade Galahad to Rank 4. The biggest issue with the spire is getting enough of the insignia that you need.

The Resilience Insignia dropped sparingly and when it finally surfaced you only got 1-2 at a time. Despite focus on Galahad, the other heroes were suffering from a different issue: crystals. A good bit of my teams have agility heroes with a few intelligence.

This means, I run out of those crystals rather quickly especially since they still require level one crystals. Even the few that on level two crystals are at a standstill.

Pets

Not much is going on with pets. My FB account is the only one with all of the pets unlocked. The only upgrade that took place is getting my Fenris to Violet +3. He's still some ways away from Absolute Star status but he's getting there.

Pet Adventures isn't much of a go-to for anything unless I'm working on the lower levels where I can get away with fighting the final boss solo. Would love a solo option for this mode. While there is the great storm, the end results are iffy at best.

22 October 2023

Got side tracked earlier this month. All-in-all, progress has increased in terms of upgrading some heroes. That said, I'm still behind where I wanted to be this month.

Osh Fights are random at best and focus has shifted yet again to my main FB account. Despite keeping track of my teams' power level and their damage output for Osh 105, the damage varies every week. The highest damage from my heavy hitting team was in the 10-million range during the final fight of September.

During the first fight of October, that same team's damage output dropped to the 8-million range.

New Additions of Sorts

I haven't been in game as much as before but saw that Keira got some Ascension Skills. In addition to this, she got a brawl event and a comic. Moreover, we got a bunch of other things including a new pet along with a complimentary event. One of the main focuses of the event, for me at least, is to rank up his start level as much as possible.

Let's see, what else... Oh! We got a max level bump for artifacts. 130 is the new max and we got new red artifact essences, scrolls and metals. At the moment, I'm using the revamped Legacy of the Great Ones event to collect as many red items as possible.

So far I collect 500 and was able to level up from 100 to 111. Yeah, this is going to take some time. October has been an interesting month thus far. 

Spooky Fest is right around the corner and I'll likely write about that some time in November. Hopefully some significant progress gets made that's noteworthy.

Comments

Popular Posts