Gaming Update

A lot has transpired during last check in and one of the major changes is the loss of my laptop which was designed for games. Took a step backwards when I got my replacement computer but at least I could still play my games; so glad they went the HTML route. The games I play mainly are Hero Wars (both web and FB), Farmville Tropic Escape (FB) and indie games.

Hero Wars: It Has Taken Over

An overview of the heroes I have unlocked in Hero Wars
Part of hero line-up, web account.
Back in April 2019 I mentioned how the web version of Hero Wars was being explored as a test run. It's now August and I'm actively playing both the FB and web versions of the game. Both platforms have their perks but as of late my web account has more resources than my FB account; however, my FB account has higher level heroes and titans.

A lot of focus is placed on my web account as I'm trying to build up my teams to withstand and hopefully go up a league level. Thanks to a community event I was able to win 10K emeralds which were used for various upgrades along with events that were taking place. July alone has yielded my first super titan Hyperion and when I came back from a trip, it was discovered that my guild grew in size.

One of the recent events for web and FB was for Andvari soul stones. Who is this Andvari you ask? He's sort of like a father of titans type character or at least the father of earth element titan weapons.

He's a good hero but he's only in play on my web account. FB he's a purple two star while on web he's a purple 3-star with some built up stats. He's already proven to be a much welcome addition as my main tank isn't built up yet.

I have high hopes for this month as there's nothing on the schedule that will take me away for an elongated amount of time which means I should be able to max Qing Mao's star level on web and get her up to a decent level on FB. As a touch back to a previous discussion on hero builds, try to build up three separate teams in accordance to their Outlands groupings. Also, claim your check-ins everyday as that puts you in the position to collect higher rewards as the month moves on; even if you don't have need for it at that time claim it.

Return To Paradise

Picture of starter crops which included pineapple and orchids; fast growers.
Things are a lot different looking compared to this.
An unexpected break was taken and a return was finally made to the game. In the short time I've played since the return, a passion fruit crop was obtained, an additional shop was purchased and enough funds were saved to finally get a seal (the source of sea glass). It wasn't known at the time but I was glad I didn't sell those beach balls that were just crafted.

There were a lot of helping hands plus my bonus helper of whom I'm sure has left due to her time being up. Aside from the new additions, some expansions took place and some re-arranging of items followed. I went from having just the Beach Habitat to obtaining the Arboreal and Jungle Habitats; they give much needed crafting items like feathers, vines and sea salt.

Even though the Shipwreck is at my disposal it is only visited early in my gaming session or late due to its long spelunking time frame. Haven't visited the Cave in a while though it really needs to stay on the radar; same with the Hot Spring. The Reef is possibly the only location that is visited consistently.

Helicopter orders are difficult to keep up with but have managed to complete several orders back to back during my last check-in prior to the revisiting check-in. On another note the waterfalls were made available; however, its perks weren't fully understood until a visit was made to the forums. Needless to say, progress has halted despite me being close to the goal but I haven't participated in the falls for so long that I'm not sure if I can pick up where at the last check point.

Games At Random

The above are more like core games but I have played around with some casual games. Made a revisit to Bejewel 3 but will likely have to restart everything - again - due to another computer issue. Recently I played around with Toluna games and some Arkadium games of which I've mostly stuck with word types.

Word Wipe and Spellbound are favorites in addition to Outspell of which I have yet to win more than one round. I'm trying to explore and sample new games but will now have to be extra careful in selecting games with a lot of graphics. Games are still on the radar but am currently revisiting past and current games due to the recent bottleneck in my schedule.

Nightmare scenarios aside, I'm getting back on track with majority of my tasks and hope to keep the momentum going forward toward the end of the year.

Comments

Popular Posts