Falling Behind A Bit

Sims 3 character CAS

I was on a roll but lagged behind a bit as my gaming sessions went side ways. The main game I'm keeping up with is Hero Wars with Tropic Escape being a close second. Usually new games are discovered and sampled but that hasn't occurred as of late.

For starters, my go to laptop went under so a replacement is being utilized which is another way of saying back to basics - in more ways than one. That said, some interesting finds were discovered that didn't require a semi-souped up computing device. Arkadium was rediscovered and some of their games - namely the word ones - were played for a good while.

No new lineups of late but hope that once my task lists get caught up, more time can be allocated toward game searches. Or least ones with extensive play. So yeah, nothing new to report outside of being a few paces away from maxing out one on my heroes on HW web and a few steps closer to upgrading a few more heroes to Violet +3 on HW FB.

Should have something new to report by the end of next week. Till next time, keep gaming.

Comments

Popular Posts