Gaming Update for Mid-June

Haven't tackled any new games lately as most that I'm encountering call for high performance hardware. That said, some games that were mentioned previously are still being played. June's Journey is still going strong and the latest community mystery theatre was entertaining and fun; everyone got a gift for their island.

Mall World has proven fruitful as I've upgraded several levels and am close to 90. Fashion Designer is played on and off plus I made a revisit to Island Experiment to see how much of my island I can get organized and cleared. Farmville Tropic Escape is another revisit where I managed to jump back on with little issue.

Hero Wars Summer Festival prize draw screen
That said, it still would be nice to have an opt out feature for events you have no interest in participating in. Throne Rush is another game I tested a while back but things have come to a crawl as I'm waiting patiently for my gold and bread coffers to fill so that I can do some upgrades. There was also an announcement for a potential update to the game where it will be converted into HTML format like the company's other two games.

One of the two happens to be Hero Wars which has just launched their Summer Festival event for both web and Facebook platforms. As requested in the past, Dante's skills were given an overhaul plus he got a new skin. In addition to him, Martha and Faceless also received new skins and just about everyone is loving Martha's new look.

Like Winter and Hallow's Eve, Summer Fest is the time to get hero soul stones and hard to receive hero equipment. As a bonus, some pet gear stones are available as well; uncharged hence the affordable price. Another somewhat major revisit would be to City Girl.

I played it on and off but jumped back for a while longer in hopes of finishing my current career as artist. Still would like an auto fill option especially with the issues many are experiencing at current. I'm two requests away from unlocking Task 3 in the career and am half way through Task 4.

So, I'm playing the usual titles with no new ones, at the moment, on the horizon. Hope all have fun and hope you Hero Wars players are enjoying the current event. Till next time, game on.

Comments

Popular Posts