5 Years of Hero Wars

Hero Wars 5th year anniversary celebration kicked off over the weekend. In addition to the birthday event, we got the Strongford Quiz. What more can be said?

Well, I'm still cleaning up from last event. That said, I did manage to stabilize things on my third account. Thought I dug myself in a hole, but after clearing Tower several times in a row I can rest somewhat easier.

Though not completely as there's still work to be done. First and Second accounts still need some work

Strongford Quiz

Let's talk about the quiz real quick. Of the years that I've participated in the event, this would be the first that I've made it to the top three spots. In fact, 2 of my 3 accounts made it to the top spots and I got all avatars unlocked.

If you did well, you got lots of lore bags. Plus you could complete tasks to earn more tickets for participation. As an added bonus, you were gifted a portal charge for completing all tasks for majority of the tasks.

In addition to this, you earned chaos particles (used to upgrade pet gear) for completing x-amount of quiz tasks. 

The 7-Day Event

Hero Wars 5th Anniversary Event
Cake progress on web account.
Like last year, you're tasked with dealing as much damage as possible to the main boss, Archdemon. One of the top goals of each day is to do at least 300-Million Damage. Meeting this goal rewards players with all nine gifts for the day.

In addition to the gifts, you earn one of the seven cake slices. Collecting all cake slices will lead to a large reward on the final day of the event. One of which is a large hero soul stone chest.

My Event Progress

The Strongford Quiz had it's first ever strong start. Made it to the top spots and earned lots of loot bags. The anniversary event provided a nice gift of emeralds which my accounts sorely needed; the main one especially.

Earlier today I got my main account to Level 130. Shortly after, I got to the 300-Million marker for the boss fight. Was going to continue but could barely function at this point.

Got a little mixed up with my accounts then saw that my web accounts were ahead, time-wise, when compared to my main. Speaking of web accounts, my second is finally back to normal.

Finishing Up

Hoping to finish the event strong but need to decide which direction to go with my heroes. These events that max out heroes and pets reveal a lot. Looking forward to the finale and hope all are making the most of the event.

Also, there's voting taking place for Hero of the Month for both web and FB. Check out the Hero Wars YT Channel for more info. In addition to this, a series of server merges will be taking place soon as well for FB servers.

Comments

Popular Posts