January to April 2023: Hero Wars Progress

Hero Wars Guild Dungeon with elemental titans and heroes
Titans and heroes in the dungeon
Despite the 3-month writing break, I was still playing Hero Wars in the background. I was taking notes and trying to figure out what needed more focus in terms of upgrading. The note taking stopped in mid-January and returned in mid-March.

My original/main Facebook account is the current focus as I have more resources at my disposal. For this account, my attention shifted to my 4th strongest team as the others were stable enough to leave alone for a while. My 5th team is solid at the moment because the heroes in this team were taken from old team lineups.

My main web account finally got to Level 130. Despite this achievement, it's still behind in the upgrade department. This was the account where focus was on my main five heroes and little to no one else.

The four accounts on the other servers were lightly played. Account four saw a major miscalculation that wasn't caught in-time (more on this later). Progress on this account came to a crawl, which resulted in the creation of account number five.

Account 5 began on April 1st, and I'm trying to see how long it'll take to make progress. Compared to the earlier restarts, leveling and upgrades aren't as fast. In fact, in my opinion, things are trickling in.

March 1st to 31st

There was an Ascension to Asgard event that surfaced during the month for both Web and Facebook platforms. As always, it tends to be a mixed bag with my FB account. This time around the event took place during the weekend.

Instead of having the fight minions task, we had the fight Osh task. Very doable-ish event with the exception of the tasks that required unlocking glyphs in the Ascension Spire and spinning the Astral Providence wheel. While my FB account didn't fair well, my main web account had an interesting development.

Remember that post from November 2022 where I mentioned how the campaign area was ignored accidentally? Well, during the event it was discovered that none of my heroes were ascended. I was very confused especially after seeing that some of the role branches were upgraded.

As a result, I got Lian and Andvari to Rank 3 and Qing Mao to Rank 2 during the A2A event. It was also noted that I had more strength and intelligence ascension resources when compared to agility resources. Account 4 didn't see much if any progress over the last few months.

That said, progress was gradually made in regards to upgrading heroes and titans.Unfortunately, a miscalculation occurred that resulted in a missed totem fragment. Despite not having a totem, the totem sphere that was gifted during Winter Fest 2022 somehow registered as an actual totem.

Meaning, that once the summon with emeralds task was complete, I didn't get the totem fragment I was hoping to get.

April 1st to 30th

No matter how many times I tell myself that I'm not going to create another account, the opposite occurs. Account 5 was created April 1st. Remember some paragraphs back how I mentioned that things were trickling in for my newest account?

Things are comparatively slower when compared to earlier restarts. Like my main Web account on Server 1, I kept my focus on five heroes. Things are still slow going, but I did manage to summon the dark super titan Tenebris during the April 7th event.

The new account is the only account that has this titan summoned. Progress in general for the other accounts has slowed down considerably. It has gotten to the point were I essentially have slacked off on a lot of the events that surfaced during the month.

Most notably is the Julius event of which I did enough to get him summoned and then left things as they were. On a somewhat positive note, I'm 60 soul stones away from an Absolute Star Aidan. I'm holding off doing anything to my accounts until May 1st which is when our next season event is due to start for Facebook and Web platforms.

Looking Ahead Towards May 2023

There's another season event coming and I'm going to try to put forth an extra effort to complete the tasks more consistently. I also have a goal of upgrading teams three and four for my FB Osh fights. In addition to the this, I'm going to try to be on top of things more in regards to my accounts.

For two of the four Osh fights of the month, I forgot to do the minion battles to earn Valor points for my two active accounts. I'm looking to change that for the upcoming month and hopefully my plans will stick; more or less.

Comments

Popular Posts