November 2022 Progress Report

The following is a progress report of sorts for mini achievements within Hero Wars.

November 1 - 29: The Overview

I've been playing Hero Wars on three accounts across two platforms for some years now. My lack of wanting to create an account from scratch was mentioned a couple of times in the past. Well, while trying to transfer to another server I noticed I wasn't able to do so freely so wound up creating another account. Yay.

An unfortunate mistake was made where I wound up spending thousands of emeralds that I had accumulated from the early stage missions. Wasn't paying much attention at the time and by the time it was noticed, damage was already done. That said, I've been making strides to get back to where I was prior.

Outside of the restart, I've been steadily working on my Facebook (FB) and web accounts. Of course it's going at a snails pace as I'm sure I've messed up somewhere and am trying my best not to break any of my lineups that are currently functional. Not only that, but my pets were behind as I didn't notice that their star levels could be upgraded (still not sure how I missed it). 

City of Asgard

In general, FB is the only account where anything is being done in Asgard. I've managed to upgrade some Ascension glyphs after saving resources for several months. This was necessary as I didn't have enough to do anything in this area.

Thanks to the Ascension upgrades I was able to do something with the Great Tree of Wisdom, but not much. It was dandy at first until the Ascension to Asgard event was announced 2-days later. In the end it didn't matter much as some of the tasks weren't doable.

Osh Fights

Hero Wars Web S1 Osh Teams for final fight of the month. Lvl 65 Osh defeated.
Web S1 Team for November 25, 2022
For my main FB account, I have three teams that deal a lot of damage to the boss. My main just caught up to my top two in the damage output department and are fairing better. After the last fight of the month, I made a note not to touch any of the top three teams' stats.

Instead, I will shift focus to the bottom two teams to get them caught up to the top three. It sounds strange, but I noticed that my teams damage output suffered a bit after an upgrade session. For the time being no more upgrades.

For my web accounts, only two are eligible for the Osh fights; the third is still low in level. My second account only has three decently built teams which means the damage output is below par. Like my main FB account, I discovered that there were heroes that could be evo'd on my main web account.

There were quite a few heroes that were upgraded with a couple getting upgraded twice. For the past few months I've been struggling with the Osh battle. My teams dish out a lot of damage, but there was always a sliver of health left despite damage being consistent.

The final battle of the month was very different. I got nervous after one of the teams did 900K damage but got a nice surprise with the final team dealt the finishing blow for the L65 boss. As a nice bonus, they also did some damage to the L75 boss.

Game Announcements and Events

Dark and Light Titan soul stones from summoning circle
Dark and Light Titan soul stones from
x10 Summoning
The top announcements made this month involved the addition of Khorus (November 3rd), along with the Light and Dark titans (November 18th), being added to the summoning areas. Moreover, we got introduced to two new heroes that will be added to the game during Winterfest 2022. On another note, we got the 2022 Cybernetic Skins which were released for Iris, Fox and Amira.

As far as events go, I went a little light this time around. The Great Storm is always welcomed and I did so-so with the Cyber-Con Event. That said, I enjoyed Cyber-Con more than expected.

For my FB account, I got Iris' Cybernetic Skin along with Neon Frame from the boxes. My new web account got some much needed resources along with a Cyber Dragons Frame. I'm still going light with the events though I may splurge a bit with the Elemental Synergy Event, especially since the Demon Dolls are also active.

Observations From... 

The Restart Adventure

I still don't like the tutorials. Having to use resources on heroes and titans you don't want to build up is nerve wrecking. That said, I did take note of some things this time around.

Shortly after getting Aurora, I had to use her in the Tower for something discovered that she was attacking faster than the other heroes. It was interesting because she wasn't upgraded at all outside of her hero level. What was also interesting was that Arachne became one of my main heroes.

While it's nothing to write home about, I did take note of something that threw me off a bit. I was carrying over a little experiment that was started on Web Acct 2 but had to pause when it came to Arachne. I didn't notice this at first, which is weird since she's in use on my FB account, but she has both MATK and PATK glyphs.

I haven't touched the PATK glyph, yet, but am curious about how to go about the building. It's still the early stages so we'll some time down the road.

My Main Web Account

Campaign is the most frequented location on my accounts. However, I've managed to completely ignore this location on my main web account (this is the only one this has occurred to). When I went in to play, I was still at the start of Chapter 9: Archipelago.

During late October, I decided to play a little catch-up. The issues that were experienced on the other accounts, weren't present this time around. Though when I got to the snow regions and encountered Lady Minstrel, something interesting transpired.

Since Andvari is my main "tank" and is at the front, he often gets controlled by Minstrel. Celeste gets targeted a lot by him when this happens. Interestingly enough, his purple skill kicks in and shields her from his attacks. 

So far I haven't seen this occur while in Ghirlwil City; or at least not yet. Maybe by the end of December, I'll be on the move again.

< Prev   Next >

Comments

Popular Posts