Progress Report: Hero Wars

Progress for Web and Facebook are promising. This is especially so for my web account. Despite the positives in gameplay, there’s still work to be done.

What’s New?

Facebook

Hero Wars Level 60 Titan Team
FB Titan Team

Galahad is an Absolute Orange +1. Thea became Absolute recently while Nebula, Astrid and Lucas along with Qing Mao are next in line. There are 12 Violet +3’s with the rest being Violet +2 and lower.

Overall, my hero count is 41 and my titan count recently went up to 11 thanks to the Titan Event; but the newest addition didn’t come from a Super Titan Chest. I also managed to complete the requirements for obtaining a totem thanks to some painstaking emerald saving and spending during the pre-stated Titan Event.

My level is 114 and have halted EXP collection from the Daily Task List. Haven’t spent energy nor done Tower in quite a while. Guild Dungeon is completed every few sessions and I’m staying on top of my Daily Check-Ins.

Web

Andvari Web
Andvari - Web

Qing Mao is my only Absolute. It can go either way for Arachne, Lian and K’arkh as they’re currently tied. My heroes are Violet +2 and lower with a majority being 40+ in level.

My team level is 74, I have 32 heroes and 10 titans. Hyperion is my only Super Titan and he was summoned using spheres while his soul stones were collected from the Titan Event. Like FB, I saved up earned emeralds and stayed on top of daily check-ins in addition to not claiming EXP from the Daily Task List.

There was a late tactic implementation where certain heroes would have specific skills and artifacts built up. Difficult to tell if it’s helping or not but there are some topsy turvy moments in the Arenas. A major attention grabber would be my Andvari as he’s more built up here when compared to my FB one.

Event Preparations

For both FB and web, resources were being saved up periodically. Almost everything was dumped into the Titan Event which put me closer to getting at least 3 of my FB titains to 5-Stars. Thanks to this, my Nova is close to Absolute.

Utilizing the plan switch I tested on FB, my focus was shifted to one titan from each class - Support, Marksman, Defender and Super. This resulted in three of my web titans becoming 4-Star. After the event my emerald reserves we depleted, but were slightly built up after the Altar of Elements quest completion (both accounts).

As an added bonus for my web account, I managed to win a past community event. As another bonus, both FB and Web accounts received an emerald gift from three or so live streams ago thanks to Tanya’s awesome wheel spinning skills. There is Halloween Event coming up and hope to obtain some much needed items for my heroes.

Fighting With Myself

I’ve been going back and forth with myself about starting over from scratch and documenting my progress every 10-levels or so. It doesn’t sound like much but this time around I won’t be spending the minimum to get access to the Instant Raid feature. That little restart that I’ve been planning was supposed to start last week but was pushed back repeatedly.

It’s still debatable at this point, but hope to have something by next Saturday on the matter. Outside of the upcoming event and the planned restart, there is a new game mode scheduled to make an appearance. Also, the devs are planning to host another live stream in the upcoming days to help kick off this year’s Halloween Event.

Key Notes and a Deadline

If you’re interested or are currently engaged in the community contest, you have until October 31 to get your entries in. Remember to include your Game ID, click on avatar in game to find, with your submission posted within the contest post on the designated FB page. If you play on mobile, you have to submit entries to the Hero Wars Mobile FB page.

Below is a list of helpful links to some key locations for Hero Wars info in relation to the platform. Hero Wars Central is a YT channel that hosts podcasts filled with useful game info and other things. I'm pretty sure the video recommendations to the right will also lead to additional videos relating to the game as well.

In regards to the Web/Social Media Platforms YT link, there are videos in both English and Russian listed on the channel.

Key Links

Facebook

  • facebook.com/herowarsgame/posts
  • facebook.com/herowarsmobile/posts

YouTube

  • Web/Social Media Platforms - https://is.gd/vvz2Bf
  • Mobile - https://is.gd/NYLtoe
  • Hero Wars Central - https://is.gd/z8CnRG

Comments

Popular Posts