Quickie Update

Ziri, a tank hero at blue level
Ziri: I don't have her yet

I know I said something of significance was going to be posted but lost track of time. A new game was discovered however it hasn't been played in-depth yet so a review of it will come next week; sorry, no name sharing yet. Back in October 2019, there was a spark of sorts of me wanting to go back and start Hero Wars over from the beginning without cashing.

At the time, the plan got scrapped due to some difficulties I didn't feel like dealing with; as at the time the restart attempt would've been immediate. The timing wasn't ideal as there was a mega event taking place and I was juggling gaming time with both FB and Web accounts. Time management hasn't been a high strong point of mine but my mind has changed; again.

The restart is currently in progress and an update post will likely come when everyone is Violet at some point; that's all not a select few. Following my advice slightly as the selling of soul stones commenced. Mainly because there was no way to turn off the 'summon' notification plus they had the hero that you could now summon at the top rather than at the bottom out of view.

These are my plans at current which means I need to get on the ball with discovering a new game for the week after next as Violet is a long ways a way. Till next time, keep gaming.

Comments

Popular Posts