Far-Back February

It's February!

Hello everyone! I know this is an off day for posting since posts usually surface on Saturday, but I wanted to give a heads up on the plans for the month. Back in December, I did some housekeeping where I cleaned up some old posts and included images for those that didn't have any and those who image files were broken. While collecting the images for past games, I made an interesting discovery.

Even though my intention was to only get the game cases and discs for the games that were already discussed, I found myself looking at games that haven't been touched. So I got the idea to host a series of throwback posts. At first they were going to be scattered about, then it occurred to me that it would be best to group them together some kind of way.

Thus Far-back February was born! I mean why not? Already had plans to dedicate March to Hero Wars so why not dedicate a month to classic console games.

It's still going to be one post a week and despite having a handful of games, the actual games that will be discussed isn't set in stone. That said, the first game on the list is part of the PlayStation Classic series (this is the only confirmed one). I'm still deciding on the rest but it will be a treat nonetheless.

Ridge Racer Type 4 PlayStation game disc
R4 Game Disc. Remember when you  could put
these in a CD player to play the game's music?


Comments

Popular Posts