April and May 2022 Report

I thought for certain more games were going to be discovered, but not many have surfaced that peaked my interest. My sources for new games is browsing offer walls through reward sites. There's a nice selection of games listed; however, many aren't compatible with my mobile device.

The main games played to date include Candy Crush Saga, Pop! Slots, Mall World and Hero Wars. Candy Crush and Pop! Slots are played on and off. Mall World and Hero Wars are played on a daily basis when there aren't site issues.

Focus is on Hero Wars at the moment as I'm still trying to balance things out. When one thing gets figured out another surfaces that throws everything off. That said, April and May had some interesting events.

Hero Wars Progress Report

Dolls, Brawls and More

April played host to a couple of hero doll events. In addition to this was the Demon Dolls event where for every x-amount of energy spent, you earn a doll as a reward. Moreover, Amira was added to the hero roster and came with the Mystery of Golden Sands event.

Any event where you can obtain much needed gear is welcomed. This one peaked my interest as it focused on the heroes Ziri, Yasmine and Elmir during their travels across their homeland to uncover the mystery of the genie Amira. Fortunately, I was able to load up on some gear items for my current heroes.

Some masquerade skins were released for the heroes Jhu, Martha and Tristan. The month ended with the water titan event Rainy Season.

For May, we got more hero doll events, a Mojo Brawl and Champions Season which begins at Level 80.

For The Lack of Progress

I was on a roll for the most part, but darn it did things mess up come May. There were key in-game tasks that were left undone and I was scrambling to catch up for the week before the Osh fights were due. Some progress was made but not as much as I would have liked.

Hero Wars May 22, 2022 Osh Fight Results
May 22, 2022: Boss Fight Results
My Osh fight results for May 22nd were okay for the most part. My non-main team (row one) is still leading in damage output when compared to my main team (row two) who is bring up the rear. I'm in the process of drafting up a task list so that I won't forget to do things while in game.

Hopefully this new task list will help keep the Guild War close calls to a minimums. That incident were I only had 5-minutes left to participate was unnerving. Outside of heroes I'm working on getting my pets and titans up to speed.

The Great Storm event made an appearance on May 27. This is the first pet event where I took a laid back approach; so to speak. I got all the chests except the final boss one and earned enough storm coins to get pet soul stone chests.

Fenris, my main pet, is now at 5-stars; 2,000 more till absolute status. I have all the gems that are needed for him up through Violet +3. Biscuit is green level while the other pets are blue.

I'm in major need of chaos particles. Hopefully when Summer Festival rolls around I'll be able to stock up on them. My titans are somewhat in the same boat. Eden is the only titan that's not absolute nor built up. Everyone else is okay, but they still need some TLC.

Plans At The Moment

My approach is getting a revamp. I'm in the process of drafting a task list along with setting goals for each week till I get to where I need to be. I want to do pet adventures more and would love it if there were a single player option with unlimited action points.

While this is running a little later than expected, I will be tuning in at the end of June with another progress report and hopefully some other games that were sampled during the month.


< Prev   Next>

Comments

Popular Posts