October 2022 Report

Hero Wars Spooky Festival 2022 prize draw screen featuring images of potential prizes, your candy and spooky coin balances along with 3 ghosts floating over a purple smiling pumpkin
Spooky Festival 2022 Pumpkin Prize Draw
Not So Current Events

October has seen its share of interesting events within Hero Wars. As mentioned in last month's post, the dark titans Keros and Mort were scheduled as intended for the first two weekends of the month. What wasn't known, yet, was the release time for the light titans Amon and Iyari.

Based on a community post, it was assumed that Amon and Iyari were going to be released during the latter part of November. Instead, they were released right after Keros and Mort the following weekends. Needless to say I did what was needed to get them summoned for testing.

We also got the Spooky Fest theme early along with a sneak peek of new skins for the heroes Qing Mao, Faceless and Mojo. There was also an outage on Facebook where a lot of major games were blocked for several hours which resulted in my attention shifting to my web accounts.

My Hero Wars Progress...

...isn't going anywhere fast. My team build web experiments are still taking place, but progress is slow going. For my Facebook account I did manage to get some heroes leveled up, promoted and evo'd. I also got some much needed Chaos Particles from the Spooky Fest shop over the past few days.

I went back to working on my pets and am trying to work on my titans. Nature Season 2 made an appearance and it's the same layout as before which is unfortunate. There are some tasks that really need to be left out.

Any task that has specific requirements need to be removed or at least modified to not be such a pain. The pet adventure tasks top the list of gripes because a good bit of them focus on destroying Eye of the Heralds, collecting buffs and winning fights while using a hero from a specific class (tank, warrior, marksman, etc). The Town Chest task is another gripe in itself.

The Osh fights have seen some interesting developments on my first web account. Despite boss damage output, I'm always short by a few thousand when it comes to defeating the boss. So hopefully by the end of November I'll have something worthwhile to share in terms of game progress.

< Prev   Next >

Comments

Popular Posts