Hero Wars December Progress Report

I thought I was doing something wrong with the hero upgrading, but completely forgot that I was holding off on leveling up my main teams. Well, the top three teams at least. Apparently when I don't touch any of their stats, they fair a bit better in Osh fights.

There's only two teams that are fair game at the moment as they haven't been built up to the level of the others. Any who, there were several events during the month that were interesting and somewhat quick to complete. As another bonus, Winterfest came early this year and we got two new heroes.

Winterfest 2022

Hero Wars Level 90 Aidan Violet +3
Lvl 90 Aidan on FB account
This would be the first Winterfest in years of playing that I've enjoyed. Moreover, I've earned more baubles this year which meant I could gift more than just the 750-wintercoin chest. Of course, this was only possible because of the new heroes that were released.

There were two weeks of quests tied to the heroes where if you successfully upgrade one of their features, you'll earn x-amount of baubles. The bauble collecting and gift giving was fun, but the main focus for some players was the Letter to Winter Claus. Oh how I wish we could get all three of the items we ask for rather than a single item.

Unsurprisingly, like last year, my non-main account gets the good stuff. I got the Chaos Particle gift on my main FB account, totem spheres on three of my web accounts and 50K baubles on two of the low activity accounts. And then there's the new heroes Kayla and Aidan.

Only three of my accounts are over Level 100 so they fared a little better with the hero upgrade tasks. Of the three, my main web account was the only one that got Kayla to Orange during the event while Aidan is Violet +3. Both her and Aidan are 4-stars.

My FB account got both to Violet +3. Kayla is 4-Stars while Aidan is 5-stars. In addition to FB, my second web account also got Aidan to 5-stars while Kayla remained at 3 (forgot to check in everyday with that one).

That said, Aidan is closer to absolute on FB than all the others; just short 124. He would've been absolute star by the end of the event; however, I ran out of the resources that were needed to complete the tasks that rewarded baubles. Energy topped the list as there were several more energy spend tasks.

The Advent Calendar

Hero Wars Advent Calendar December 2022
Advent Calendar December 2022
A new comer this year was the advent calendar. It's like the daily login with the exception that you could claim gifts from the previous day; would love to have this ability with the daily login. You were rewarded with bottled energy, stuff for heroes, stuff for pets, stuff for titans, emeralds and most importantly Kayla soul stones.

Purchasing the Winter Pass granted triple rewards for each day. Personally, the addition of the advent calendar was welcomed. I got some much needed items for my game accounts on both platforms.

If we could get a calendar like this for select major events that would be great. Or possibly a themed calendar for pets and titans. Wishful thinking at best.

Osh Fights

The results are more less the same however I thought I messed up during the third fight of the month. I left a reminder to not touch any of my heroes that are part of the established teams. Somehow I forgot and wound up resetting Artemis' GoE (it was maxed by the way).

Even after that mess up, the team she's a part of performed the same they did before the reset which was in the 4-million damage range. I'm probably going to go back to upgrading my heroes come next month as that will give me time to rebuild by stash of gear and items.

< Prev   Next 2023 >

Comments

Popular Posts