Time Clock Journal

There was a brief mentioning many posts back about this item labeled Time Clock Journal. It's semi-special in the sense that it was used to record the number of hours clocked while gaming. It was just scraps of paper when I started but later an actual book was used.

At the time, transferring all information over wasn't top priority as the current sessions were in play. In the new journals, time was recorded for at least two different games as they were my top go to at the time. A snippet of the journal was featured in Tale of the Dragon Knights as a way to paint an image of how I spent most of my Summer Break back in high school.

After this, racing sessions were recorded for Gran Turismo 2 but in an orange journal as it was also being utilized, at that moment, to document engine specs for vehicle tune ups.

The Time Keeper

time clock journal snippet
Page 1 of 4 for the journal.
Keeping track of my gaming sessions was spurred by a spontaneous impulse fueled by curiosity. My gaming sessions back then were usually long but I wasn't sure how long they actually were so little records of sorts started being kept. The GT2 notes were for reference while LoD was more for perspective as I really needed to know how long it took to get through each story within the chapters of the game.

The last documented session, both officially and unofficially, was back in December 2016 during my Nidia gaming sessions. Since then, I've been taking mental notes of my gaming sessions. The sessions have been a little out of control lately but I've managed to wrangle them enough to enjoy my sessions while also tending to my task lists for the day. To date, Hero Wars and Bejeweled 3 have occupied my free time quite substantially.

Something to Look Forward To

Come April 27 a nice post of sorts will be made and published on this blog. Pictures will be included this time and maybe a video (not 100% on this but will try to include one).

Comments

Popular Posts