Gaming Updates Plus Marketland Revisit

Game Updates

Fashland Cool Rides Theme
Fashland avatar at airport.

During the last several check-ins, some past games were revisited and updates were shared about games I play continuously. The first game that was revisited after who knows how long was Fashland. Things haven't changed much in regards to how the Fash Cup works and Diamond earning opportunities.

Despite this, I've managed to earn two mini game outfits since my return and one item so far from the current seasonal event. City Girl Life is another game that got dusted off and despite my optimism for obtaining the new apartment, it has quickly dwindled away. Even if I manage to make the 44-promotion requirement, I will still need to pay gold to obtain the apartment which is a no go; so I'll be sitting tight in my current spaces.

In addition to this, a new home slot was revealed in game. Unfortunately the wording of the new slot caused lots of confusion and many mistook the slot for being an actual apartment. There is a 101-gold price tag so it was automatically out for me.

Just yesterday, Hero Wars unveiled a long awaited addition to their game called Adventure Mode. Possibly the first time I disliked a tutorial because there was no way to exit or pause and it was close to closing time for Guild War. Other than that, the tutorial was helpful and the event for the new mode was well timed.

Prior to the release, posts under the announcements contained a few memes here and there. So far I have 3 of 6 pets on web and 5 of 6 on Facebook. The pets are new and it looks like it's going to take a while to get them built up; so complete as much of the current event as possible.

Last but not least: FarmVille Tropic Escape. November 15 became one of those days where if it could go wrong it did in game. In this case, the game stopped responding for a great deal of players. The issue persisted for days and the switching of browsers did little to right the situation.

Clearing caches and cookies worked temporarily. So far, at least for FB players, playing in a private browser window makes the game playable. We're not sure of the reason but it's working though there is a catch that was noted.

If you received any event statues you will have to keep placing them on your island from the inventory each time you sign back into the game. It's tedious but better than nothing at this point.

Marketland

Marketland Store Fully Stocked
My fully stocked store - it took a while.

It's been a long while and I think the game was started back up shortly after going back to Fashland. There was a head start thanks to some product cleaning and gifts. The picture to your right is the aftermath of a time consuming reorganization quest.

Got rid of some decorations in the process, added a third door along with a third cashier. There were plans to expand but decided not to. In addition to not expanding, I haven't purchased any extra displays nor joined in any of the quests for bonus stuff.

The last quest for stuff missions that were completed were for the burgundy purse and glitter shoes. After a while, you start to notice how picky the customers get over the littlest things which is why I have yet to go back to Cafeland. I left the game with five million coins and managed to double the coffers a bit with some well timed purchases/deliveries.

6 to 8 hour deliveries are targeted for daily play with rare for day time use 10 and 12 hour uses. For the ten and twelve options, those orders are usually placed late at night around 10 or 11PM. For 1 day deliveries I try to place them in the day time hours where 2-day is only done when I'm going to be away for a while.

That said, the shop had to get closed down for a while so that I could thoroughly stock my shelves with goods. I've gone up a few levels and hope to earn an extra delivery slot for ordering. For the time being, everything's in cruise control.

Upcoming Tasks

No big plans at the moment though I may do a post on Tropic Escape to show progress since after returning from hiatus. It's still iffy at the moment but hope to have something up by next week; not sure when but something will be posted.

Comments

Popular Posts