Hero Wars: My Main Teams

As you know I play on both FB (Facebook) and web. My FB game is older but the speed of my progress in regards to my heroes and titans are a little faster on the web; namely due to me not repeating my mistakes from the first run. That said, my FB account is further along.

My mains for both are different; yet, Galahad and Thea are present in both. Building progress and approach are different as well.

The FB Team

Hero Wars Main Team
Facebook hero collection
Galahad, Thea, Aurora, Astrid and Lucas, Ziri, Nebula, Maya along with Keira are my Top 8 heroes. I would usually alternate between these heroes; but, have a tendency to stick with Galahad, Thea, Astrid and Lucas, Maya as well as Nebula. The runners up are Ginger, Celeste and Qing Mao/Krista (it's a tie with these two).

Everyone in the Top 8 have their skills maxed for their current level. 6 of 8 are at Absolute Star. Of the eight, Galahad is the only one with maxed GoE, Artifacts and Glyphs.

The above are the ones that are used in Campaign runs. I'm in Chapter 12 still because I keep forgetting to check into that area. It's a bad habit, though I'm working runs back into the daily task list.

Haven't done Tower in a week or two; but, am still able to make it to the top. Would love it if that part of the task list had an instant clear, but that's only available for those who reach the level cap. That said, the change made where you earn bonus goodies made the Tower more pleasing during the last few participation days.

Pets

Fenris Albus Mara Cain Oliver Merlin
Pets at current on Facebook account
Pets are the latest addition to the game, and getting them built up takes a great deal of patience. I have all six pets with Fenris, Albus and Oliver being Blue Rank. Resources are limited and guildie schedules all over the place. You literally have to make the most of each Adventure run.

Fenris is the only pet at 3-Stars thanks in part to the Winter Claus Event. I've done test runs with all of the pets and each have their good and bad moments. During their initial release, Mara was unusable at certain points because she was unresponsive in certain fights.

After a patch, she actually functioned they you wanted. Like heroes, pet stats (XP level, star level and rank) are important and shouldn't be ignored.

The Web Team

Hero Wars Web Team Heroes
Hero Wars Web hero colletion
There's not much alternating with the web heroes as the Top 8 are the one's I use most when it comes to campaign runs, arena and tower. Taking notes from my FB experience, my focus stayed on the heroes I earned early on. Andvari was the exception due in part to the event that gave away his soul stones followed by him being the Hero of the Month.

Andvari, Lian, DareDevil, Galahad and K'arkh are the only heroes with their skills maxed for their current level. Qing Mao was maxed but after a level upgrade she needs a touch up. Arena, Outlands and Campaigns are the most visited followed by the Airship.

Pets

Fenris, Merlin, Mara, Albus, Oliver, Cain
Pet collection on Web account
My web pets are underdeveloped; especially, when compared to my FB pets. It's strange in itself, considering they were released at the same time for both platforms. Fenris and Merlin are the top two followed by Mara.

Haven't done many runs in Adventure outside of the ones I can finish on my own. The ones I can finish on my own, are the ones where it's guaranteed that I can make it to the final box. It's understandable, to an extent, that the devs want to encourage guilds to cooperate and do Adventures together; but, it's just not plausible for a lot of guilds.

The Somewhat Honorary Mentions

My titans for both platforms are coming along well. Just yesterday, I was able to get Avalon to Absolute on my FB account and managed to upgrade Araji; still not sure how I missed Araji's EVO notice. Still working on building my heroes and it seems the higher they go, the more difficult it is to obtain much needed items. Even more so for those not in a Silver or Gold League Guild.

Still looking forward to a major event and or community event where we can earn some much needed resources. Still continuing with the theme of Hero Wars Month and hope to have a new game to report back on come April.

Comments

Popular Posts