Engaging With Gamegos Games

As of late, I've rekindled some old interests while browsing games to play. Of the rekindled were games from the King Games collection. In addition to King Games, I ventured back into the world of Gamegos and took their games for another spin.

Fashland

Fashland Shop
Took a break some time back and returned to new additions in the form of new clothing. Of course these clothing items were only available through the seasonal quest and mini games. Some were new and some were re-colors of past designs.

After the latest return, it was pretty much the same welcome as before. My neighbors are still present in game and they help when they can. Still enjoy creating different pairings of fashion outfits to create unique looks.

Despite the ability to create unique looks, the Fash Cup leaves much to be desired. You can't deviate from the accepted norm if you want a chance at placing in the Top 10 which awards diamonds; this is the only way to earn diamonds in game for free. I've played a variety of fashion games in the past and those games had systems in place where everyone has a chance to rank fashion competitions.

This is the first one I've encountered that isn't set up that way. Everyone may have an equal chance at placing; but at times it doesn't feel that way. Still fun to play if you focus just on stocking your store and dressing up your avatar.

Marketland

Marketland Store
Just recently returned as a much needed break was taken. My store was empty which meant some restocking was needed. After closing and cleaning my store, I set to work ordering stock.

There was some stock sent to me as gifts from neighbors so that sped things up a great deal. In the process of stocking, a new product display was unlocked and it was promptly placed in the store. When inventory for each display is in the three plus digits, then I open my store; after charging attractions.

My in-game income is seven plus million which means once some sales are made, my earnings will be enough to expand my store. I'm personally dreading it, but at the same time I'm looking forward to it as I need more room so the cold storage section can be properly organized. Same neighbors as before and they're really cool especially when it comes to my absences.

Not sure why, but some players will tar and feather you if you go MIA for a few weeks on top of removing you as a neighbor.

Cafeland

Cafeland Cafe
There are a variety of dishes to prepare with a variety of time frames to suit your gaming schedule. If I plan to be on for a while, then my menu for the day will consist of quick fix dishes. Should something be on the itinerary that will tie me up for a while, then I will go for the longer times. This is especially true for over night cooking.

If I'm feeling creative, then theme days are hosted. I've hosted cupcake days, cake days, all sweets days, fried food days and hardy meal days. A little bit of everything was done up to this point and the back to school themed dishes are still in my top favorites followed by the summer and Halloween themes.

My restaurant is as big as I want it to go and is very spacious. However, customers are complaining more and more about the place needing more room, more decorations and more entertainment. I can understand the complaints about needing more food as the displays are often scarce of food, but the rest is ridiculous.

Still not sure of the algorithm that has the customers behaving this way as it's very confusing at times when these complaints arise. I could have the counters fully stocked with food and all entertainment items active and they still wouldn't be happy. With that said, ignore the customers and enjoy the game.

Besides, throwing parties is a sure fire way to make all of them happy. Plus you get bonuses after each party so it's a win-win.

Summary

Cafeland, Fashland and Marketland were the main three that were played as the other games by Gamegos are available via mobile. Fashland was the first that drew me in followed by Cafeland and later Marketland. They all have their unique perks and their unique irks.

I love how there are a variety of things to keep you occupied in game; but, as far as some missions go, they aren't exactly solo player friendly. Yes, they're social games but there are times when the social aspect is over done. That said, these games are entertaining as well as fun to play.

Comments

Popular Posts