Hero Wars: July 2022 Report

July was an interesting month for me in Hero Wars. Focus in previous posts was mainly on my Facebook account. This month my main web account was revisited.

Originally, I was going to cut back on it and shift focus to one of the other ones. That never happened, but after unexpected down time on the FB platform it became a no-brainer to revisit my main web account. As mentioned in previous Hero Wars posts, I played on four servers total with the first being on Server 1.

The Return To Web

Andvari QingMao Lian Daredevil Yasmine
Orange +1 heroes are my main. Celeste usually
replaces Lian for certain tasks.
According to the Daily Bonus calendar, I've checked in 23-days this month. The main events that I can recall participating in are The Great Storm, Ascension Season 2 and the Demon Dolls. Some time has passed since this account was tended to, so a lot of inventory items needed to get used.

I have all heroes unlocked on this account thanks to Winter Fest 2021. Of the heroes, I only have five built up and they're all Orange +1. I'm in my own guild and play non-competitively.

It was created as a means to give players a place to recoup in peace. There's a lot of guild things that are being done solo. One such thing is Guild Raids and Osh fights.

July 8 was my first Osh fight since returning and I've documented the results from then up to July 29 (last fight of the month). As noted with my main FB account, the results tend to vary each week. That said, my main team is the only one strong enough to deal a lot of damage to the boss.

The main downside to my main team is that there are three agility heroes. So upgrading Ascension Skills and skins is going to be a chore. Thanks to the Summer Fest shop, I was able to get some gear items for my main heroes.

After browsing my hero list, I discovered that I have one other hero that is Orange and that is Iris. Couldn't figure out how that occurred then I remembered Winter Fest and the task to upgrade Iris to earn hero resources. One of those major don'ts, but I did it anyway moments.

Facebook: Osh Fight Progress

Facebook Top 5 Osh Team
My Osh Fight results for July 29, 2022.
I've been working on my heroes bit by bit as resources become available; upgrades were on the back burner for a while. As discussed in the previous post, my Isaac team was doing over 5-million boss damage consistently. July has shown a rather interesting uptick for this team.

For the Osh fights that fell on July 2nd and 8th, boss damage was over 5-million. July 15th and 22nd produced fights with over 6-million boss damage. July 29th produced a fight with over 7-million boss damage.

The main change for this team was the fact that I actually started working on their artifacts. Purposely, at least, rather than an after thought. I'm way behind with some of my heroes' artifacts.

That said, focus is solely on my top fifteen heroes. Some time was spent getting as many of their artifacts up to at least the green level before moving on to blue. At the moment, upgrades are inching along.

In Closing

While not a lot, progress is coming along and heroes are playing catch-up. Despite my built-up FB account, my Web account is more focused in terms of having a focal team. Hoping to upgrade my main web team to Orange +2 soon and hoping I don't mess things up again with my FB team stats.

< Prev   Next >

Comments

Popular Posts